16 Apr 2010
Hedge Fund Radio returns to Resonance FM: Monday, April 19
Stuart MacDonald posted on LinkedIn:
You are cordially invited to listen to the Monday, April 19th edition of the N@ked Short Club: 9-10pm/ 21.00-22.00 hrs., London time on not-for profit radio station, Resonance 104.4FM
The Guardian calls it: “the best radio station in London”
The Village Voice: “the best radio station in the world”
One hour of loose talk about hedge funds and the state of the world, plus sublime poetry and heady music... Nothing to do with anyone's day job, no promotional agenda, no commercial intent...just light relief in these interesting times.
Host: Dr. Stu and a team of Level 2 FAS 157 therapists will help callers to the Emergency Hedge Fund Helpline (1-800-DISTRESSED) to restore their Inner Fair Value frameworks.
* Dr. Chris Jones, CIO at Key/ Fellow at the Judge Institute, Cambridge University
* Chris Keen, Partner at Culross
* Gus Black, Partner at lawyers, Dechert; UCITS/ NewCITS expert
* Marilyn Ramplin, CEO of Ramplin Capital/ UCITS for Hedge Funds
* Thomas Bullman, Founder of the ground breaking Hedge Fund College and Hedge Fund Society
* Harriet Agnew from Financial News/ Dow Jones
* Thomas Deinet from the Hedge Fund Standards Board
Listen to the show within London on 104.4FM. Access it worldwide via resonancefm.com
The show will be broadcast again from 3-4pm/ 15.00-16.00 hrs., London time on Thursday, April 22.
Feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Alex Akesson at 7:01:00 pm